- 100% soft cotton
- Mandarin collar
- Elegant soft satin double trimmings and handmade traditional buttons
- Short sleeves
- Long invisible zipper at the back for easy wearing
- Fully handcrafted in Malaysia
ONGLAI exclusively designed by Ayayu symbolic of prosperity and luck. Made of traditionally handblocked batik and tailored in Malaysia. A unique piece of Malaysians.
- Malaysia handblocked batik.
- 100% cotton poplin: natural fiber, soft & breathable.
- Handmade soft satin ribbon double-trims with Chinese buttons.
- Long back hidden zip for easy wearing.
- Suitable for warm/ hot climate indoor and outdoor.
- Comes in 3 colours: Blue, Green, and Red. Available in Men, Women, Boys & Girls sizes for family-matchings.
- The colour and prints may vary from one to the other as each piece of fabric are hand-printed and hand-painted.
Bust Circumference x Waist Circumference x Length (measurement in inches)
S (33 x 28.5 x 34)
M (35 x 29.5 x 35)
L (37 x 31.5 x 36)
XL (39 x 33.5 x 37)
The measurement applies to the clothing. A tolerance of +/- 3% to 5% is expected.
- Handwash / Gentle washing machine wash
- Do not bleach, soak and wring
- Do not dry under sun exposure